Tasks and Goals of the Program:
- Increase of the science-intensive business share in the economy of the Republic of Tatarstan, including through the increase of quantity and quality of the hi-tech startups, which could be attractive for venture investors, corporations and state customers;
- Discovering of promising and innovative ideas and technologies;
- Promotion of professional and personal development among the young businessmen;
- Promotion of professional links development between technological startups with Russian and foreign experts, corporative customers, businessmen and investors;
- Popularization and training of youth in the basics of technological entrepreneurship, promotion of the “success history” emergence.
За время существования программы «Идея-1000» было реализовано более 200 проектов в сфере нанотехнологий и высоких технологий.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPETITIVE SELECTION OF PROJECTS
Individuals and legal entities – subjects of small size business- may participate in the competition.
The projects are selected by the following topics:
- Information technology;
- Medicine of the future;
- Advanced materials and technology of their development;
- New appliances and hardware systems;
The funds are allocated to the applicants selected by the results of competitions: for implementation of definite innovative projects, research and development (R&D), engineering services, licensing and certification, intellectual property protection, business planning, marketing research, strategy of the projects commercialization development, training in the basics of innovative activity, prototype and/or industrial prototype creation.
Финансирование от 1 до 4 млн. руб.
Проекты, получившие положительное заключение Экспертного совета, получат финансирование от 1 до 4 млн. руб. (в зависимости от номинации) от Инвестиционно-венчурного фонда и Фонда содействия.
Terms of competitive selection of the projects
from 01 january to 31 december
The projects are selected within the scope of the Competition «Fifty best ideas for the RT
from 20 october
The projects are selected within the scope of the Russian Venture Forum exponent projects.
from 01 to 31 december
Applications are considered by the Expert Council of the Fund