Aynur T. Aydeldinov
Ph.D. in Economics.
- Started his professional career in 1986 at the Kazan Aviation Production Association, where have worked for 2 years as an electric equipment installer.
- Gained 4 years of entrepreneurial experience as a head of the Trading House of Vysokogorskiy district consumers society, Republic of Tatarstan, between 1994 and 1998.
- Graduated from Kazan State University named after Ulyanov-Lenin with major in Law in 1996. Holds PhD in Economics (2002).
- In 2009, received professional certificate on Management from the Open University Business School (London, UK).
- In 2011, accomplished Stanford Executive Program at Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA, CA).
- Entitled a Merit Economist of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Since 1998, held executive positions in Tax System of the Republic of Tatarstan, in 2002-2007, was the Head of Interdistrict Inspectorate of Russian Ministry of Tax and Levies on major taxpayers in the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Currently, holds the position of Chief Executive Officer at the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan (IVFRT) and Executive Director at the Fund for Assistance in Venture Investment Development into Small Enterprises in Scientific-and-Technological Field of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Starting from February, 2012, holds the positions of Executive Director and Managing Partner at Volga Venture Management, Inc. (USA), which, in turn, manages international venture fund, created jointly by IVFRT and Russian Venture Company (RVC).
Be aware of the news of the Investment Venture Fund of RT