President of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Minister of Finances of the Republic of Tatarstan, Vice-chairman of the Board of Trustees
Igor R. Agamirzyan
Vice-President of the National Research University "Higher School of Economics"
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of commerce & industry of the Republic of Tatarstan
Founding partner of "Vardanyan, Broytman and partners"
Alexander V. Galitskiy
Managing Partner of Almaz Capital Venture Fund
Founder & Managing Director of Global Technology Capital (USA)
Alexey G. Komissarov
Vice-Rector and Director of the Graduate School of Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Myakzyum H. Salakhov
The president of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan
General Director, Chairman of the Board of JSC "Russian Venture Company"
Andrey V. Sharonov
President of the Moscow School of Management "Skolkovo“
Aleksey V. Pesoshin
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Albert A. Karimov
Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan
Aynur T. Aydeldinov
CEO of the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan
Ayrat R. Khayrullin
Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan - Minister of Information and Communication of the Republic of Tatarstan
Rafis T. Burganov
Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan
Albert I. Nafigin
Aide to the President of the Republic of Tatarstan
Midhat R. Shagiahmetov
Minister of Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan
Taliya I. Minnulina
CEO of Tatarstan Investment Development Agency
Renat V. Gaynutdinov
Head of Department for Economy and State Property of the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers
Marat D. Faizrakhmanov
First Deputy Minister of Finance - Director of the Department of the Treasury of the Republic of Tatarstan
General Director of OAO Tatneftekhim-invest-holding
Ilsur M. Safiullin
Adviser to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan on economic issues
Zufar F. Garaev
Chairman of the Management Board of OJSC AK BARS Bank
Ilshat R. Gafurov
Rector of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
Albert H. Gilmutdinov
Rector of the KNRTU named after A.N.Tupolev - KAI
Advisor to the Chairman of the Board of the Moscow Credit Bank
Aynur T. Aydeldinov
Ph.D. in Economics.
- Started his professional career in 1986 at the Kazan Aviation Production Association, where have worked for 2 years as an electric equipment installer.
- Gained 4 years of entrepreneurial experience as a head of the Trading House of Vysokogorskiy district consumers society, Republic of Tatarstan, between 1994 and 1998.
- Graduated from Kazan State University named after Ulyanov-Lenin with major in Law in 1996. Holds PhD in Economics (2002).
- In 2009, received professional certificate on Management from the Open University Business School (London, UK).
- In 2011, accomplished Stanford Executive Program at Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA, CA).
- Entitled a Merit Economist of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Since 1998, held executive positions in Tax System of the Republic of Tatarstan, in 2002-2007, was the Head of Interdistrict Inspectorate of Russian Ministry of Tax and Levies on major taxpayers in the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Currently, holds the position of Chief Executive Officer at the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan (IVFRT) and Executive Director at the Fund for Assistance in Venture Investment Development into Small Enterprises in Scientific-and-Technological Field of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Starting from February, 2012, holds the positions of Executive Director and Managing Partner at Volga Venture Management, Inc. (USA), which, in turn, manages international venture fund, created jointly by IVFRT and Russian Venture Company (RVC).
Arsen V. Savva
Fanis F. Khakimullin
Was born on February 27, 1984
- 2001finished the International Tatar-Turkish Lyceum No. 2 and obtained the Certificate of Secondary Education.
- 2007graduated from Kazan State Finance and Economics Institute on the name of V.V. Kuibyshev, Finance and Credit Faculty with major in Tax and Taxation.
- 2004 – 2004Accountant of Torgovy Complex.
- 2004 – 2005Deputy CEO of Torgovy Complex.
- 2005 – 2006CEO of Melnitsa Boutique, Advertising Director, Deputy Manager of Tugan Avylym Restaurant and Entertainment Complex.
- 2006 – 2007Regional Auditor of Optima.
- 2007 – 2010Head of Regional Internal Audit Department of FD Kazan.
- 2010 – 2011Head of Regional Internal Audit Department of Megapolis Kazan.
- 2011 – 2012Head of Crisis Management Department of Megapolis Group of Companies.
- 2012 – 2013Head of Sales Department of ER-Telecom Holding.
- 2013 – 2014Head of Innovation Project Commercialization Department of Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- 2014 – 2014Head of Investment and Project Management Department of Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- July 2014 – presentDeputy CEO of Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Starting from November, 2014 - Chief Operating Officer and Director at Volga Venture Management, Inc. It manages international venture fund, which was created jointly by Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan (IVFRT) and Russian Venture Company (RVC). The new fund will be focused on co-investing advanced international technology companies and international VC firms.
Married, has a son and daughter.
Hobbies: hockey and football.
Be aware of the news of the Investment Venture Fund of RT