The acceleration program for innovative companies from Pulsar Venture Capital, the Investment Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan and partners has been held since 2016. It is created to improve the quality of Russian technological start-ups and to stimulate their implementation in the global market.
The operator of the Acceleration Program is the group of Pulsar Venture Capital companies, which was recognized as the best business accelerator in Russia in 2016.
What do technological startups get after they were included into the acceleration program?
- Entry into international markets.
- Access to engineering centers and other support services.
- Work on the project with leading international experts and mentors.
- Investments up to 8 000 000 rubles from the organizers of the program and up to 1 000 000 Euros from international partners and co-organizers.
What do you can expect in the accelerator program?
You will work together with the 50 strongest projects, being in competition with them and at each stage. You will pass through several pitch-sessions with key investors, take part in the acceleration program in Russia and Ireland.
Conditions of participation and criteria of selection
Conditions of participation
- The condition for the participation of projects in the Acceleration Program is the willingness of the participant to give up to 20% of the share in the authorized capital of a legal entity to the Accelerator. Projects can be located both on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan and under foreign jurisdiction
By submitting an application, presentation of the project and other materials for participation in the Acceleration Competition and Acceleration Program, the Participants confirm their agreement with all provisions of the Acceleration Program and agree with the following rules and requirements:
- the participant guarantees that while generating a business project, the intellectual and material rights of third parties are satisfied and he is fully responsible in case of non-fulfillment of this condition;
- while admitting and selecting applications the Accelerator reserves the right to reject participation in this Acceleration program in case of non-compliance of the business project with these terms of participation;
- only Russian legal entities can participate in the Acceleration Program;
- the participant guarantees his participation in all events of the Acceleration Program, he shall take into account the recommendations of mentors and experts invited to participate in the Program. The Accelerator reserves the right to exclude the project from the Acceleration Program for improper performance of tasks, systematic violation of the discipline or recommendations of the Program;
- the participant guarantees the establishment of a legal entity on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan, if his project wins in the Acceleration Competition.
- the participant of the Acceleration Program takes into account that in accordance with these rules during the Acceleration Program it is prohibited to publish, distribute or otherwise bring to the attention of the Internet resource users any information that: threatens, discredits, offends, defames honor and dignity or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Program Members, members of the organizing committee, the Expert Council and the Judicial Commission, users of the Internet resource or other third; contains restricted access information, including, but not limited to commercial secrets, information about the privacy of Program Members and third parties; also violates other rights and interests of natural and legal persons or requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- When revealing violations of participation in the Acceleration Program, the Accelerator reserves the right to exclude the Participant from participation in the Acceleration Program without prior explanation of the reasons.
Criteria of selection
Projects that meet the following conditions are permitted for participation in the Program.
- have the potential for commercialization in the global market, export-oriented or import-substituting opportunities;
- have an innovative component and technological feasibility;
- have a competent team;
- being at the stage of investment not lower than the seed one (the prototype of the products available) and have an investment perspective;
- have high probability of industrial implementation;
- have high probability of market capitalization growth;
- have rights to the results of scientific and technical activities that being protected in the regime of commercial secrets, including secrets of production (know-how) and patentable solutions;
- have rights to the results of scientific and technical activities that being protected in the regime of commercial secrets, including secrets of production (know-how) and patentable solutions;.
AUXILIARY CONDITIONS(that have positive impact for selection into the program):
- Project participants speak English;
- Availability of a product that is an object for commercialization;
- Availability of products pilot implementation at medium and large enterprises;
- Possibility of potential synergetic effects for enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Detailed information: http://accelerator.pulsar.vc/