Russian Venture Forum, 2021
The Russian Venture Forum is a Federal event that is able to replace venture fairs and other regional events where various innovative companies and startups search for investments. The Forum brings together several events with a common objective of assisting companies to enter the global market and attract investors.
The Forum involves
- Representatives of Russian and foreign venture funds
- Business angels
- Professionals from investment companies and banks, legal and consulting organizations
- Expert personnel from motivated ministries and departments on the Federal and regional levels
- Tech-intensive sector entrepreneurs
In 2021 year
This year, on the 07-08th of April, Kazan (the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan) will host the main event of the country's venture market — the Russian Venture Forum (RVF). Fifty high-tech companies interested in attracting capital will take part in the event. The best startups will be selected to participate in the Pulsar VC international acceleration program.
Organizers of the Venture Forum
- Russian Venture Capital Association (RVCA)
- INVESTMENT AND VENTURE FUND OF THE REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN
Date and location
Kazan, KAZAN EXPO
Reasons to participate
- to get an expert appraisal of the project;
- to complete training;
- to get advice on preparation of business presentation to the potential investor;
- to find meaningful contacts and investors;
- to raise investments;
- to get into the international acceleration program.
- to get information about promising innovative companies;
- to approach entrepreneurs directly;
- to discuss questions of fundraising and legal organizational form for funds within the Russian jurisdiction;
- to determine the main trends of venture business.
For development Institutes:
- to discuss the basic tendencies and future development of the direct investment and venture capital market;
- to assess the effectiveness of existing facilitating mechanisms and instruments to promote the development of venture entrepreneurship and specify new ones.